Monday, October 12, 2015

Urban Jungle Bloggers :: Plants and flowers + Plants and art


Two weekends ago I attended the Meet the blogger in Amsterdam {I will share later this week my impressions}.
It has been a lovely day, especially because I had the chance to meet again old blogger friends, like the Urban Jungle Bloggers duo, Igor and Judith.
They also won a special prize related to this project, the "Innovation Award"; it's a true honor to be part of such a fab community.

This month the theme is Plants and flowers and since I didn't had the time to join the previous one, Plants and art, I decided to combine the two.
I hope you like it!


Due fine settimana fa ho partecipato al Meet the blogger ad Amsterdam {più tardi questa settimana condividerò le mie impressioni}.
È stata una bella giornata, soprattutto perché ho avuto la possibilità di incontrare ancora una volta vecchi amici blogger, come il duo degli Urban Jungle BloggersIgor e Judith.
Proprio grazie a questo progetto hanno vinto un premio speciale, "Innovation Award" {premio innovazione}; è un vero onore far parte di questa fantastica community.

Questo mese il tema è Piante e fiori e dato che non ho avuto il tempo di preparare nulla per il tema precedente, Piante e arte, ho deciso di unire le due cose.
Spero che vi piaccia!



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment