Wednesday, October 28, 2015

DIY :: mint kitchen clock


After I posted few images of my kitchen on IG, I received a lot of questions about the mint clock.
It's a simple DIY! I bought this wall clock at Ikea a couple of months ago, because I liked the shape and the big numbers, although the metal frame was not my cup of tea.
When I moved inside the small garden table to set a small breakfast corner, I decided to paint the clock using the same color.
I completely disassembled it and I painted with a brush the frame {three times} and the clock hands. Now it's perfect for my kitchen!


Dopo aver postato alcune immagini della mia cucina su IG, ho ricevuto un sacco di domande riguardo all'orologio color menta.
Si tratta in realtà di un semplicissimo DIY! Ho comprato questo orologio da parete all'Ikea un paio di mesi fa, perché mi piaceva la forma e i grandi numeri, anche se la struttura metallica non era proprio il massimo per me.
Quando ho spostato all'interno il tavolino da giardino per allestire un piccolo angolo colazione, ho deciso di dipingere l'orologio utilizzando lo stesso colore.
L'ho smontato completamente e ho dipinto con un pennello la cornice esterna {per tre volte} e le lancette. Ora è perfetto per la mia cucina!




Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.



No comments:

Post a Comment