Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pretty Pegs for my new tv cabinet


I already said that several time and at the risk of sounding overly posh I have to say it again: I don't like tv. I'm not talking about the action of watching tv, I mean the device. That's why I insisted to buy a small one and white!
And because we watch movies and series on line, we don't really use it so much. So, why keep it visible? I bought an Ikea cabinet that I revamped with the beautiful Pretty Pegs legs in dusty pink.
This swedish company provides replaceable legs for a wide range of furniture with a specific attention to Ikea products.
Now I finally have a cabinet where I can hide the tv that is also very stylish and funky!


L'ho già detto più volte e a rischio di sembrare troppo snob devo dirlo ancora una volta: non mi piace la tv. Non sto parlando dell'azione di guardare la tv, mi riferisco al dispositivo. Ecco perché ho insistito nel comprarne una piccola e bianca!
E visto che guardiamo film e serie on line, non la usiamo davvero così tanto. Quindi, perché tenerla visibile? Ho quindi comprato un armadietto Ikea che ho rinnovato con i meravigliosi piedini Pretty Pegs in rosa cipria.
Questa compagnia svedese fornisce gambe sostituibili per una vasta gamma di mobili con una specifica attenzione ai prodotti Ikea.
Ora finalmente ho un mobile dove posso nascondere la tv che è anche molto elegante e funky!


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.



No comments:

Post a Comment