Friday, October 23, 2015

New lamp for the livingroom


A mistake I've made when we moved {after this one} is the ceiling lamp we have above the sitting area. Don't get me wrong, I like the lamp, the material and the shape, but this room is too high for such a lamp. It's perfect in a bathroom perhaps, or in a room with low ceiling, but not here. I never had the energy to look for another one, but now, thanks to Qazqa I finally have a new ceiling lamp for my sitting area.
It's designed by Niels van de Winkel, a very young designer {he's 23!} that is taking part of the Qazqa Quest I talked about it here.
The lamp is really light because it's made by several layers of cardboard and it's available in different sizes and shapes. 
I like the final effect, don't you think?


Un errore che ho fatto quando ci siamo trasferiti {dopo questo} è la lampada che abbiamo sopra la zona living. Non fraintendetemi, mi piace la lampada, il materiale e la forma, ma questa stanza è troppo alta. È perfetta per un bagno magari, o in una stanza con soffitto basso, ma non qui. Non ho mai avuto le energie necessarie per mettermi a cercarne un'altra, ma ora, grazie a Qazqa ho finalmente un nuovo lampadario per la mia zona divano.
Il design è di Niels van de Winkel, una giovane designer {ha solo 23 anni!} che sta prendendo parte al Qazqa Quest di cui ho parlato qui.
La lampada è molto leggera perché è fatta da più strati di cartone ed è disponibile in diverse dimensioni e forme.
Mi piace l'effetto finale, che ne dite?



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment