Friday, October 16, 2015

Meet the Blogger 2015 Amsterdam


At the beginning of october I attended the Meet the Blogger in Amsterdam. 
This has been my 4th time {I've been at the past two conferences in Amsterdam and at the one in Stockholm} and so far also the best one.
The program was very rich and full of inspiring keynote speakers, the food really tasty and generous, the location easily reachable and the workshops were the ice on the cake. 
Two days full of inspirations and fun if you ask me!

I had the chance to see old friendly faces and to meet in person some blogger friends I've been in touch only through internet for the past years. I had the great opportunity to speak in private with Elsie and Emma, the dream team behind A beautiful mess, a blog that is a great inspiration for gazillion of readers all over the world.
I decided to use the Steller app I just downloaded to show you my point of view.

See you next year and again THANK YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment