Friday, October 30, 2015

Napping like a pro with "The Grid" blanket by BastisRIKE


As soon as I became mom the most common advice I received was "sleep when the baby sleeps".
So, so true.
If I don't have extremely urgent deadlines, I always try to relax or nap in the afternoon, while Enea is sleeping. Couch or bed it doesn't matter, for me the most important element is the blanketIt has to be big enough to wrap me like a mummy, soft like a cloud and of course, warm.
Well, I think I found the right one! I'm talking about "The Grid" blanket, design by BastisRIKE. It's huge, 160 x 240 cm and it's 100% organic cotton, so extremely warm and soft.
Thanks to Babongo I now can nap like a pro ;)


Appena sono diventata mamma il consiglio più comune che ho ricevuto è stato "dormi quando il bambino dorme".
Vero, verissimo.
Se non ho scadenze di estrema urgenza, cerco sempre di rilassarmi o di fare un pisolino nel pomeriggio, mentre Enea sta dormendo. Divano o letto non importa, per me l'elemento più importante è la coperta. Deve essere abbastanza grande da avvolgermi come una mummia, soffice come una nuvola e, naturalmente, calda.
Beh, penso di aver trovato quella giusta! Sto parlando della coperta "The Grid", design di BastisRIKE. È enorme, 160 x 240 cm ed è in cotone organico 100%, quindi estremamente calda e morbida.
Grazie a Babongo ora posso fare dei pisolini "like a pro" --> mi spiace, ma qui la traduzione è impossible, vi beccate la battuta in inglese ;)



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment