Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Two new crochet bottle covers


While I was enjoying the deserved summer break, I had the chance to plan the future of my Etsy shop. So, I decided to offer patterns and just few selected items. 
The bottle cover {that has been very appreciated in the past years} is finally available! I made two different covers, you can find them here and here.


Mentre mi stavo godendo la meritata pausa estiva, mi sono messa a pianificare il futuro del mio negozio Etsy. Ho quindi deciso di offrire solo gli schemi e pochi altri elementi selezionati. 
Il copri bottiglia {che è stato molto apprezzato negli anni passati} è finalmente disponibile! Ho fatto due diverse cover, le potete trovare qui e qui.



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment