Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Indian teepee from Numero 74


When I was a child, one of my favorite game was to build a tent using old blankets and chairs as a base {I'm sure I'm not the only one!}.
Later I also received a proper house-tent, with lots of decorations, a door and even a window. I remember it was my refuge, the perfect place to hide and play with my dolls {and teach them how to write and read!}.

In Pinterest I came across this new trend of having an indian teepee, not only in the kids room, but also in the living room. I love this idea!
I started checking for a good solution for my home and I found this young brand, called Numero 74.
I contacted them and they sent me a lovely blue teepee for Enea! How cool is that?
I added some cushions inside and I placed it in his bedroom and..he loves it! We sit there together for the bedtime story and he really enjoys the cozy feeling to be with me in this protected place.
I'm thinking to place it in the living room..what do you think?


Quando ero bambina, uno dei miei giochi preferiti era quello di costruire una tenda con vecchie coperte e usare delle sedie come base {sono sicura di essere in buona compagnia in questo gioco}.
Più avanti ho anche ricevuto una vera e propria casa-tenda, con un sacco di decorazioni, una porta e anche una finestra. Ricordo che era il mio rifugio, il luogo perfetto per nascondere e giocare con le mie bambole {e insegnare loro a scrivere e leggere!}.

In Pinterest mi sono imbattuta in questo nuovo trend di avere un tipi indiano, non solo nella camera dei bambini, ma anche nel living. 
Mi piace un sacco questa idea!
Ho cominciato a cercare una buona soluzione per la mia casa e ho trovato questo giovane marchio, chiamato Numero 74.
Li ho contattati e mi hanno mandato un bellissimo tipi blu per Enea! Figo, no? Ho aggiunto alcuni cuscini all'interno e l'ho messo nella sua camera da letto e..lo adora! Ci sediamo insieme per la storia della buonanotte e gli piace tantissimo la sensazione accogliente di stare con me in questo luogo protetto.
Sto pensando di spostarlo nel living..che ne dite?




Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment