Thursday, October 8, 2015

Cushions obsession with Pencil Me In


You already know my passion {obsession?} for cushions.
Once my grandma has counted how many I have in my home.. she arrived at 64 in total, including the pillows to sleep.
I don't have anything to say in my defence, I just like them! I like the cozy feeling and I like to change them seasonally or just following my mood.

Thanks to a IG giveaway, hosted by my friend Agata from Passion shake, I won a cushion from Pencil Me In, a company based in Chicago runned by the sweet Keema. She provides fun stationery and bold textiles, I love her sense of style and aesthetic. I contacted her to ask to work together and she sent me two other cushions and a print.
Now the palette is exactly the one I had in my mind when I started thinking about the living room restyle!


Conoscete già la mia passione {ossessione?} per i cuscini.
Durante un suo soggiorno mia nonna ha contato quanti ne ho in casa..è arrivata a 64 in totale, compresi i cuscini per dormire.
Non ho nulla da dire in mia difesa, semplicemente mi piacciono! Mi piace la sensazione accogliente e mi piace cambiare stagionalmente o semplicemente in base al mio stato d'animo.

Grazie ad un giveaway su IG, ospitato dalla mia amica Agata di Passion shake, ho vinto un cuscino di Pencil Me In, una società con sede a Chicago gestita dalla carinissima Keema. Fornisce cancelleria e tessili dai colori audaci, mi piace il suo senso dello stile ed estetica. L'ho contattata per chiederle di lavorare insieme e lei mi ha mandato altri due cuscini e una stampa.
Ora la palette è esattamente quella che avevo in mente quando ho iniziato a pensare al restyling del living!




Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment