Monday, October 5, 2015

Five crochet patterns from my Etsy shop


Good morning!
I'm back from my holidays with a great news, I know some of you were waiting this moment for a long.
The patterns I designed in the past months are finally for sale!
From today you can find them in my Etsy shop in both languages, italian and english and in a couple of weeks the kit version will be available too
The patterns are five: the baby blanket worked with the ripple pattern, the filet baby blanket, the striped cowl, the infinity scarf and the bottle cover.
Soon the shop will be filled also with new lovely handmade goodies, so stay tuned!
Enjoy and contact me if you want more info!


Buongiorno!
Sono tornata dalle vacanze con una grande notizia, so che alcuni di voi stavano aspettando questo momento da molto.
I pattern che ho realizzato negli ultimi mesi sono finalmente in vendita!
Da oggi si possono trovare nel mio negozio Etsy in entrambe le lingue, italiano e inglese e tra un paio di settimane anche la versione kit sarà disponibile. 
I modelli sono cinque: la copertina a zig zag, la copertina a filet, il collo multicolor, la sciarpa infinity e il copri bottiglia.
Presto il negozio sarà riempito anche con nuove bellissime chicche realizzate a mano, quindi rimanete sintonizzati!
Buon divertimento e contattatemi se avete bisogno di maggiori informazioni!




Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment